iSeries 2011 Waterproof Lens Case
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The iSeries 20118LENS Case (3i-20118LENS) case is the ideal companion case for the professional photographer. This case holds six lenses such as the Canon Cinema Prime Lenses or Schneider Kreunznach Xenon FF Prime Lenses. Each lens slot has a diameter of 125mm and the base depth of each lens slot is 120mm. The useable lid depth is 35mm creating a maximum length of 125mm per lens. Two removable foam discs are provided with the case to change the internal base lens height to 97mm instead of the 120mm when necessary. This case is the maximum approved size for airline carry on travel.
This iSeries Lens Case, (3i-20118LENS) has trigger release latches for quick but secure access. This custom waterproof case is made in the USA and is backed by SKB’s Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
SKB 3I Series Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
• Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
• TSA accepted key locking latches are available
• Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
• Cubed foam for customization
• Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
• Molded-in hinge for added protection
• Trigger release latch system
• Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
• Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
• Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
• Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 11 in|